Are you interested in?
Hong Islands (Mu Ko Hong) Tours
83 Tours & Activities
88 Tours & Activities
356 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the four islands of the Koh Hong group by speedboat on a private tour from Krabi. Bring your own group of family or friends on a tour that features activities such as kayaking around Hong Island, visiting the Hong lagoon, snorkeling, and time to relax on white-sand beaches. This all-inclusive tour guide provides all transportation, along with refreshments, lunch, and snorkel and kayak gear for your use.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Includes lunch, fruit, and bottled water
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round trip transfer
Drinking water and fruit
Snorkeling equipment & life jacket
Kayak and equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
Professional English-speaking guide
Basic accident insurance
National Park entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointNopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:00
• Ao Nang: 08:30
• Klong Muang Beach: 08:00
• Krabi Town: 08:00
• Railay West Beach: 09:00
• Tubkaek Beach: 08:00
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hong Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hong Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Hong Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hong Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9574P433
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrabi4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko LantaSporting Events - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaExtreme - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaHalf-day Tours - Ko Lanta4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory