Departure & Return
You will come by yourself to The Railay Thai Cuisine 354 Moo 2 Railay beach Ao-nang Muang Krabi Kingdom of Thailand.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will come by yourself to the Railay Thai Cuisine, Railay beach Ao-nang.
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- There are at least 1 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 10 persons.
- For 1 Person, you can choose 3 different dishes from the menu: 1.Spring Roll 2.Papaya Salad 3.Chicken Coconut Soup 4.Spicy Prawn Soup 5.Green Curry 6.Red Curry
- For 2 Person, you can choose 6 different dishes from the menu: 1.Spring Roll 2.Deep-fried Prawn Cake 3. Papaya Salad 4. Chicken Salad with Mint Leaves 5. Chicken Coconut Soup 6.Spicy Prawn Soup 7.Fried Rice 8.Pad Thai 9.Stir-fry Chicken with Cashew 10.Green Curry 11.Red Curry 12.Yellow Curry 13. Massaman Curry 14.Banana in Coconut Milk 15.Sticky-Rice with Mango
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use