3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Kuching’s colonial architecture, traditional villages, and scenic waterfront on a half-day city tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors. You’ll learn about Borneo history in the Sarawak Museum, walk through the colorful heart of the city, and spot sampans on the Sarawak River, as a local driver/guide shares stories about the city’s vibrant culture and fascinating past. Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in the Kuching city center and the Damai Beach area, with the choice between morning and afternoon departures.
- Get your bearings in Kuching
- Visit the Sarawak Museum to discover Borneo’s diverse traditional cultures
- See Kuching’s historic landmarks
- Drive through a Malay-style kampung, or village
- Walk at the edge of the Sarawak River
- Optional pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking local Driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Supplement pick-up/drop-off at Airport or other places than hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (please wear comfortable walking shoes)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuching City Sightseeing Tour with Sarawak Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingKuchingCity Tours - SarawakCity Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory