6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine culture with nature on a full-day tour of Kuching that includes a visit to Semenggoh Nature Reserve and provides a perfect introduction for first-time visitors. Rather than navigating the bustling city alone, you'll travel between attractions such as the Cat Statue, Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple, and the Clock Tower without getting lost. Plus, you'll benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide.
- Get a comprehensive overview of Kuching on a full-day sightseeing tour
- Travel between Semenggoh Nature Reserve and other Kuching attractions with ease
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide and receive tailored recommendations
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Return Hotel Tour Transfer
1 Water Bottle per person
Transfer by Air-Conditioned MiniVan
Foods & Drinks
Kuching Outskirt Pickup ( Arrangement can be made with additional charges
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Things to Bring Along:
- Extra Water Bottle
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Hat / Cap
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuching City Tour & Semenggoh Wildlife?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuching City Tour & Semenggoh Wildlife?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuching City Tour & Semenggoh Wildlife
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakCity Tours - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory