3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey through many of Kuching’s highlights on this intimate, family-friendly tour. An ideal introduction to the city with something for everyone, whether you’re interested in culture, history, landmarks or discovering local life. Stroll through the maze-like alleys of Old Kuching, haggle at central markets and visit Sarawak Museum. See the Kuching Waterfront Esplanade with its ornate temples, historic buildings and traditional houses selling handmade crafts.
- Ideal for families, with discounts for children, no charge for infants and stroller access
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hotel pick up and drop off is offered, so the tour can begin at your door
- See the city in just half a day: easy to fit into your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop off (Kuching City Hotels)
Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
Food and drinks
Additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable.
Departure & Return
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuching City Centre (1km radius). An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Kuching City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Kuching City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Kuching City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Kuching City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Kuching City Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakCity Tours - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory