- Take a guided walk through Kubah National Park
- Enjoy a dip in a waterfall in the heart of the forest
- See more with a guide to identify rare plants and creatures
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Kuching hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Recommended for Infants
- Bring Along: Extra water Bottle , Change of clothes , towel , good trekking shoes , insect repellent , Camera
- Dress light and comfortable
- Selang Trail - upon request
- Gunung Serapi Summit Trail - upon request
- Belian Trail - upon request
- The above 3 Trails will exclude the waterfall trail.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Option : Kubah Night Walk starts at 1900 hrs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival