3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of the Borneo rain forest in less of the time as you explore Kubah National Park with a jungle guide. Discover this vibrant ecosystem as you follow forest trails to a scenic waterfall, while your guide identifies everything from birds to snakes, from orchids to carnivorous pitcher plants. Choose between a morning walk and a night adventure: Both include door-to-door round-trip transfers from Kuching hotels.
- Take a guided walk through Kubah National Park
- Enjoy a dip in a waterfall in the heart of the forest
- See more with a guide to identify rare plants and creatures
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Kuching hotels
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Transport by Air-Conditioned Mini Van
Park Conservation Fee
Return Hotel Tour Transfer
Tour pickup Kuching outskirts not available.
Departure & Return
Departure PointKubah National Park, Kuching 93050 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Kuching Airport, Kuching Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Recommended for Infants
- Bring Along: Extra water Bottle , Change of clothes , towel , good trekking shoes , insect repellent , Camera
- Dress light and comfortable
- Selang Trail - upon request
- Gunung Serapi Summit Trail - upon request
- Belian Trail - upon request
- The above 3 Trails will exclude the waterfall trail.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Option : Kubah Night Walk starts at 1900 hrs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuching Kubah National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuching Kubah National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKuchingNature and Wildlife - SarawakAttractions & Museums - SarawakNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluAttractions & Museums - Kota KinabaluCategory
Kuching Cat Statues Tours & TicketsFort Margherita Tours & TicketsSquare Tower Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Museum Tours & TicketsSibu Tours & TicketsTalang Satang National Park Tours & TicketsSatok Market Tours & TicketsAnnah Rais Tours & TicketsKuching Old Court House Tours & TicketsMatang Wildlife Centre Tours & TicketsGunung Gading National Park Tours & TicketsTua Pek Kong Chinese Temple Tours & TicketsAstana Tours & Tickets