7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get up close to Malaysia’s native Orangutans, then take a walk on the wild side on this 6.5-hour tour of the Kubah National Park from Kuching, including lunch. Start with a visit to the Matang Wildlife Center, where you’ll also have chance to spot sun bears, bear cats, porcupines and crocodiles, and learn more about the center’s preservation and rehabilitation efforts. Next, enjoy a short hike through the lush rainforest of the Kubah National Park, stopping to admire jungle waterfalls, rare orchids and colorful birds along the way.
- Visit the Matang Wildlife rehabilitation center and trek through the rainforest on this full-day tour from Kuching
- See rescued animals being rehabilitated in their natural enclosures including bear cats, orang utans and crocodiles
- Take a nature trail through Kubah National Park, encounter stunning scenery, jungle waterfalls and rare plants
- Lunch at the Metang Wildlife Centre
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected city hotels in Kuching)
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matang Wildlife Centre and Kubah National Park with Lunch from Kuching?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Matang Wildlife Centre and Kubah National Park with Lunch from Kuching?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matang Wildlife Centre and Kubah National Park with Lunch from Kuching?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matang Wildlife Centre and Kubah National Park with Lunch from Kuching?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuching4WD Tours - SarawakSporting Events - SarawakBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakExtreme - SarawakFull-day Tours - Sarawak4WD Tours - Sentosa IslandSporting Events - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandExtreme - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa Island4WD Tours - Kota KinabaluSporting Events - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluExtreme - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory