- Discover Bako National Park, a pristine wilderness protected since 1957
- Look out for monkeys, squirrels, monitor lizards, and maybe even wild boar
- Enjoy lunch within the national park
- Relax with pickup and drop-off from Kuching hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FOR SIC BASIS THE PICK UP TIME IS 30MINS EARLIER THAN STATED PICK UP TIME
- Timing for this tour is subject to amendment as visit to and from the Park will coinside the tide
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuching City Centre (1km radius). An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
- Super peak / festive season will be during New Year's Day, Chinese New Year, Labour Day, Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Hari Raya Haji, Wesak Day, Gawai Dayak, National Day, Malaysia Day & Christmas Day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms