6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
An 8-hour tour with professional English-speaking trekking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (South Bali, and Ubud only).
Refreshments and snacks at the top
Trekking equipment and insurance coverage
Light breakfast during the tour
All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
All taxes and service fees included
Transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Ubud, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa,Legian
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on private basis with driver and an English-speaking hiking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes at the rafting camp.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- During this adventure tour, customers may require to wade through streams and rivers.
- Depending on the water levels, this can range from feet up to knee-deep and even higher. Good, waterproof hiking shoes are essential for this excursion.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Customers require having a decent to good condition to climb up to the mountain. Essential equipment to bring is good walking shoes, a sweater / jacket and comfortable fitting clothing.
- This tour is operated in cooperation with X-Treme Adventure; a highly professional company specialized in such adventurous journeys
- This excursion is not recommendable for children under the age of 5
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Sunrise Trekking up Mount Batur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Sunrise Trekking up Mount Batur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Sunrise Trekking up Mount Batur?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Sunrise Trekking up Mount Batur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
A Sunrise Trekking up Mount Batur
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesKutaHiking - BaliHiking - SeminyakHiking - JimbaranCategory