5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Bali is renowned for its magnificent temples and this tour visits three of the most popular. Admire the unique tiered pagodas of Taman Ayun Temple; enjoy views of Batu Bolong temple, perched on the sea cliffs; and visit a traditional coffee plantation to try Bali’s famous ‘luwak’ coffee. Finally, arrive at Tanah Lot Temple in time to watch the sunset over the beachside temple.
- Spectacular views of Tanah Lot temple at sunset
- Guided tour and coffee tasting at a Luwak coffee plantation
- Gain insight into Bali’s Buddhist beliefs and traditions
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
English Speaking Tour Driver
Hotel pick up & Drop off
Lunch are optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTaman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
meet our friendly tour guide at your hotel lobby, please mention your hotel address and reconfirm prior tour departure
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur Port, Hang Tuah Street, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Amazing Sunset time in Bali for everyone
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seminyak Tour Driver Bali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tanah Lot Sunset Private Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tanah Lot Sunset Private Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tanah Lot Sunset Private Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Only thing is it wont be anywhere near sunset unless you want to wait at tanuh lot for 3 hrs (we were quick at each stop, maybe that is why??)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tanah Lot Sunset Private Guided Tour
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaShore Excursions - BaliSkip-the-Line Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakSkip-the-Line Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranSkip-the-Line Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory