Explore our promoted experiences
- Soar over Ubud in a hot air balloon
- Breakfast is included in the price of the tour
- Stop at the Goa Gajah Temple and the Ubud Market
- Rond-trip transfers from select towns are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 0 to 1 are free of charge
- One time ride is ideally for couple, otherwise maximum to 2 adult OR with small children (depend on weight – maximum of 150kg in total)
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and PWDs
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The operator will only wait until 7:30am (sunrise) and 18.00pm ( sunset ) , for the hot air balloon ride. Failure to arrive within the operating hours will be considered a no-show and no refunds shall be provided
- breakfast or Afternoon Tea or Dinner can be enjoyed before or after the hot air balloon flight
- Hot Air Balloon will only operate when there are at least 2 rides in each flight session
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Should the hot air balloon is not able to fly, passengers will be given two alternative compensations to choose from: 60 minutes Balinese massage for two OR Reschedule the flight from morning session to afternoon session.
- This activity is subject to weather and wind permit, there will be a possibility of cancel for safety reason. If the ride is cancel due to weather
- Hot air Balloon Riding are inclusive of insurance, which covers the following events:Total & Permanent disability or death caused by the activity covered at IDR 500,000,000 ● Medical expenses due to injuries caused by the activity, is covered at maximum value of IDR 50,000,000
- Menu Breafast, afternoon tea and dinner content is subject to change without prior notice and excluding beverages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Indo Trip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.