8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best beaches of southern Bali on a private tour in Uluwatu. Spend the day swimming, surfing, and soaking up the sun at Pandawa, Melasti, and Padang-padang beaches. Then head to the cliffside, Uluwatu Temple for stunning views of the Indian Ocean and a look at Hindu culture. End the evening watching a traditional fire dance and enjoying a seafood barbecue dinner on the beach.
- Discover three of Bali’s best beaches in Uluwatu
- Take in the views at the Uluwatu Temple
- Watch a traditional Kecak and fire dance
- Enjoy a delicious seafood dinner on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Ac private car
English speaking driver
Jimbaran Seafood barbecue dinner
All entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up area:
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring extra clothes and towel if you like to swim at the beach
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring sun cream if you wish to do sun bathing
- Most travelers can participate
- Adult price apply to all participants
- Child below 3yrs is free of charge
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Online Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Bali Beaches and Uluwatu Temple with Dinner?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Bali Beaches and Uluwatu Temple with Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Bali Beaches and Uluwatu Temple with Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Bali Beaches and Uluwatu Temple with Dinner?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Bali Beaches and Uluwatu Temple with Dinner
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory