5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sekumpul Waterfall is one of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls, cascading down through a jungle-clad gorge. With this tour, enjoy a scenic 3-hour trek to the waterfall, following jungle trails, walking through Bali’s famous rice terraces, and passing through clove, cacao, and fruit plantations. On arrival, cool off with a swim beneath the falls and enjoy lunch by the waterfront.
- Magnificent views as you trek through the Balinese countryside
- Swim in the cool waters beneath Sekumpul Waterfall
- Private trek: hike at your own pace and stop as often as you like
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transfers from your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
Coffee and/or Tea
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Pick Up Time: 07.30 Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Tanah Lot, Nusadua, Sanur, Ubud Please Note: Price only includes pickup area above mentioned. Other area will be extra charge and must contact agent for confirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gusti Bali Tours - Private Bali Tour Driver Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory