2 hours (Approx.)
Langkawi may be known for its pristine beaches and beautiful natural attractions, but it also has one of the largest crocodile farms in Malaysia. This animal encounter experience lets visitors wander through a beautiful natural setting that’s home to more than 1,000 crocodiles. The perfect experience for anyone looking for an exciting addition to their Langkawi trip.
- Explore a lush park and see one of the longest crocodiles in the world
- Get the perfect photograph and pose with crocodiles in their natural habitat
- Watch crocodiles and well-trained staff interact during the feeding time show
- Family-friendly: the park is stroller-accessible and offers free child entry
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Crocodile Farm Langkawi
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi, Jalan Datai Mukim Air Hangat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher will be sent separately through the extranet
- In the event that you do not receive a voucher from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Free admission applies to children aged 3 and below
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times
- Opening Hours: Daily, 9:00am-6:00pm (Last admission at 5:30pm)
- Address: Taman Buaya Langkawi, Mukim Air Hangat, Jalan Datai, Jalan Datai, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahZoo Tickets & Passes - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeZoo Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiZoo Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Galeria PerdanaUnderwater World LangkawiDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Tanjung RhuSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Langkawi Sky BridgeRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)