4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A half day Jet Ski tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Use of a well-maintained Jet Ski during the tour, complete with life jacket, gasoline, diving boots/ wet shoes and dry storage
All applicable taxes and service charges
Local insurance coverage
Return transfers from / to your booked accommodation from / to the indicated meeting point.
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Kampung Lubok Buaya, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking Jet Ski guide.
- This excursion does not include return transfers from and to your booked accommodation. Customers are requested to get to the meeting point well ahead in time of the starting time on own arrangement. Should customers prefer to have a pre-arranged transfer included, supplements apply.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to reach the meeting point for this excursion at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of this excursion. Failure to do so may result in missing the guide and the other participants.
- We highly recommend not bringing young children on this tour due to the nature of the tour. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any discomfort to the child, should you bring infants and children to this performance.
- We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any discomfort to the child, should you bring infants and children to this performance. For families who want to bring their children with them (age from 4 up until 13 years old), these have to join the Jet Sky as passengers.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Recommend to bring own picnic bag and drinking water (not included)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jet Ski Island Hopping off Langkawi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jet Ski Island Hopping off Langkawi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jet Ski Island Hopping off Langkawi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jet Ski Island Hopping off Langkawi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jet SkiingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiJet Skiing - KedahJet Skiing - Ko LipeJet Skiing - Hat YaiCategory
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Galeria PerdanaRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Tanjung RhuLangkawi Sky BridgeLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Underwater World LangkawiLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)