5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the natural beauty of Langkawi on this guided excursion to Kilim Nature Park. After a convenient hotel pickup, hop in a boat and explore this 38-square-mile (11-square-kilometer) protected landscape of blue lagoons, mangrove forests, sandy white beaches, and limestone cliffs. Enjoy a refreshing swim, watch for wildlife, learn about the park from an informative guide, and stop by local fish farm.
- Spend a few hours exploring a protected nature reserve on beautiful Langkawi
- Marvel at beautiful lagoons and spot macaques, monitors, and other animals
- Relax on a river cruise while admiring limestone cliffs and lush mangroves
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Joined tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide on board a joint river cruise vessel.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Mangrove River Cruise on Langkawi?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during A Mangrove River Cruise on Langkawi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What is the maximum group size during A Mangrove River Cruise on Langkawi?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by A Mangrove River Cruise on Langkawi.
See all safety measures taken by A Mangrove River Cruise on Langkawi.
Product code: 8084P724
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahWater Tours - KedahEco Tours - KedahJet Boating - KedahHalf-day Tours - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipeEco Tours - Ko LipeJet Boating - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiEco Tours - Hat YaiJet Boating - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Galeria PerdanaUnderwater World LangkawiTanjung RhuLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Langkawi Sky BridgeDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)