2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park
Private tour guide at the zoo (RM20)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLangkawi Wildlife Park, Lot 1485 Jalan Ayer Hangat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 8/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher will be sent separately through extranet
- In the event that you do not receive a voucher from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children aged 0-2 enter free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times
- Opening Hours: Daily, 8:30am-7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm)
- Address: Lot 1485, Kampung Belanga Pecah,, Jalan Ayer Hangat, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahZoo Tickets & Passes - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeZoo Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiZoo Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Galeria PerdanaMt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Tanjung RhuLangkawi Sky BridgeRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Underwater World LangkawiLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)