6 days (Approx.)
On this multi-day, attraction-packed guided trip through Ladakh, you’ll discover the highlights of India’s “Little Tibet.” Explore remote hilltop monasteries in Alchi and Diskit, drive over the world’s highest motorable road at Khardung-La, admire surreal scenery in turquoise, mountain-flanked Pangong Lake, and get a peek at the fabled sand dunes and two-humped camels of Nubra Valley.
- A multi-day guided excursion through Ladakh’s top attractions, including accommodation
- Tick off the region’s standout sights in a few days of sightseeing, from lakes to deserts
- Skip the hassle of arranging expensive taxi rides and travel between locations in a chauffeured vehicle
- Get hands-on assistance as you explore one of the world’s most rugged and highest-altitude regions
3-Star Hotel<br/>Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel<br/>SUV Vehicle<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Non Air – conditioned chauffeur driven Deluxe Xylo Car for city sightseeing, tour, excursion etc
All parking, fuel, road taxes and driver allowances.
Inner Line Permit
Domestic / International Flight
Monasteries Entrance fees.
Any kind of gratuity/Tip to our representative, guides and driver.
Any other expenses not mentioned in the cost include.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Leh Airport, Leh India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nishat Tours And Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 115251P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Of Ladakh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLehBus Tours - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirHistorical Tours - Jammu and KashmirCategory