4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Lhasa with your own private guide on a 4-day tour of Tibet’s capital. See UNESCO World Heritage sites and landmarks such as Jokhang Temple, Potala Palace, and Drepung Monastery, and travel with ease in a private vehicle with hotel or airport pickup and drop-off provided. Admission tickets are purchased on your own, which leaves flexibility to visit the sites that you want.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Comfortable transportation provided by private vehicle
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Arrival and departure transfers (downtown hotels only)
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Entrance Fees to attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom your hotel in Lhasa or Lhasa International Airport
Return DetailsConcludes at your hotel in Lhasa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour can be tailor made to your needs
- Copies of Chinese Visa and passport are required to process Tibet Permit
- Tibet Permit will be arranged by the tour operator before entering Tibet
- A minimum of 2 people booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with high latitude sickness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Selective Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Private Lhasa Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory