- Visit many sites between Lhasa and Everest Base Camp
- Small-group tour means better access to your guide
- Hassle-free trip with entrance fees, and transport included
- See multiple dispersed sites, such as Potala Palace, and Mt. Everest
Departure & Return
Tourists will be picked up from Lhasa airport or Lhasa railway station on Day 1. Airport pickup time from airport: 10:00, 13:30, 17:00 Airport seeoff time from hotel: 06:30, 08:00, 12:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Note: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa needs to be arranged by the tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance. Customers need to apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need to ask for an invitation letter from the tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need to apply for their China L Visa from the China Embassy in their country.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas in advance
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.