8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
Drinking water Provided during the trip
Accommodations: Comfortable Hotel
Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Local tour Transfers, 5-29 seats comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size.;
Meals listed in the itinerary;
Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits
Welcome Dinner when group members meet in Lhasa
Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on appointed time.
Service Charge & Government Taxes
Tourist accident/casualty insurance
Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa.
International flight to and out of China
Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks
Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 2-7 USD/day in total
Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the first day, when you arrive at Lhasa airport or Lhasa train station, we will pick you up there and transfer to your hotel in Lhasa.
- Lhasa Airport, Lhasa China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, birthday, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please book at least 12 working days ahead of time as the local operator needs to work on your Travel permit
- Extra fee will be charged for Single Supplement service. If someone shares your room later, the cost will be returned to you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Viator
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days Lhasa Shigatse Mt.Everest Group Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoCategory