- This 5-night tour makes it simple to visit Tibet from Beijing
- Train tickets, hotel accommodation, transit, and select meals are included
- Visit several UNESCO sites, like the Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple
- Take in the splendors of the Himalayan scenery during your train journey
Departure & Return
Depart from Beijing West Train Station. Please make sure you arrive at Beijing West Train Station in advance to have enough time to pick up the train ticket and board the train. On Day 3, at Lhasa Railway Station, tour guide will hold pickup board to pick up clients.
Pick up tourists from Lhasa hotel at 06:30 am; 08:00 am; 12:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas in advance
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter Tibet with a Tibet travel permit. Your local tour operator will help you apply for a Tibet permit (usually need at least 12 days), but be sure you have a passport which is valid for at least 6 months.
- A copy of your Tibet travel permit will be sent to you in advance. When entering into Beijing West Train Station, please present your Tibet travel permit, train ticket, passport, and Chinese visa to the conductor.
- Once train ticket from Beijing to Lhasa is booked, it can not be canceled by tour supplier. If customers cancel the tour after train ticket has been booked, they will be charged the cost of train ticket.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required on the travelling period
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- In June, July, or August, the hard or soft sleeper train tickets are difficult to purchase, tour supplier will recommend some transfer trains for choosing. Both sides will choose the better one.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Tibet Train
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.