1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tibetan English speaking guide
Shared vehicle from Yak hotel lobby to Sera Monastery
Shared vehicle from Sera Monastery to your own hotel after the tour (1-3 pax by car, 4-12 pax by van or mini bus)
Tibet travel permits delivery to your hotel or living address in one city of China
Tourist accident/casualty insurance
Bottled water for Sera monastery tour
Food and drinks not mentioned
Air port/railway station pick up and drop off
Other extra tour not mentioned
Gratuities (5-15$ per guest to Tibetan guide and 3-10$ per guest to driver recommended but not compulsory)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Yak Hotel lobby (nearby Dunya Restaurant, 5 mins walking to Jokhang Temple) Location Address: 100 Beijing East Road, Chengguan Qu, Lhasa Shi, Tibet, China, 850000 Directions: Tour departs from your hotel. The exact tour departure time will be reconfirmed, after your tour booking, the supplier will provide the further information if needed. Return Location: downtown Barkhor or your hotel in Lhasa
Departure PointYak Hotel lobby (nearby Dunya Restaurant, 5 mins walking to Jokhang Temple)
Return Detailsdowntown Barkhor or your hotel in Lhasa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation if you book this at least 15 days before arrival date in Tibet with providing passports instantly
- 1-3 pax by shared car, 4-12 pax by shared tour van or mini tour bus
- All foreign travelers need to have Tibet permits arranged before arrival in Lhasa, otherwise they can not travel to Tibet
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet from Nepal need Additional Tibet Group Visa (This requires additional cost ranging from USD$115 to USD$210 depending on traveler's nationality and 3 working days of processing time in Kathmandu).
- Upon booking, please provide your passport photo copies to the same supplier (tibetCtrip.com) for Tibet permits arrangement. To guarantee you can enter Tibet, you need to book this trip and provide the documents at least 15 days in advance.
- All China visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler, when you apply China visa, please do not mention "Tibet"
- You can book to join other day or half day trips with the same tour supplier even during or after arrival (but Potala Palace needs to be booked 5 days before sightseeing date).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Ctrip Travel Service
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tibet Entry Permit Plus Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Streets and Sera Monastery Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLhasaHistorical Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ParoCategory