2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bastogne was the site of one of the most important battles of World War II and the Bastogne War Museum tells the story of the Battle of the Bulge and the Allied soldiers that successfully held off the advancing German troops. This admission ticket offers flexible entrance, so you can visit at a time that suits you and spend as long as you like discovering the exhibitions.
- Prepaid entrance to Bastogne War Museum
- Audio guide: learn more about Bastogne in WWII and the Battle of the Bulge
- Multiple entrance times to choose from throughout the day
- Self-guided visit: explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exceptionally closed on January 1st and December 25th.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Annual closure in January : check our website
- Animals are forbidden except guide dogs
- Most travelers can participate
- Museum is open until 6pm (last entry at 4pm). In July and August : open until 7pm (last entry at 5pm)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bastogne War Museum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesLiègeAttractions & Museums - WalloniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - WalloniaCategory