9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve into World War I history on this 9-hour Australian and New Zealand Somme Battlefield tour from Lille or Arras. See Le Hamel Australian Memorial, the Jean and Denise Letaille Museum and Thiepval Memorial, the largest WWI memorial bearing the names of more than 73,000 soldiers. Lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transportation from your hotel are included.
- Hassle-free day with round-trip transport included
- Enjoy the convenience of having lunch included
- See many sights associated with WWI, including Pozières
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Train station in Lille or Arras
- Lesquin Airport, Lille France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Australian and New Zealand Battlefield Day Tour in the Somme from Lille or Arras?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Australian and New Zealand Battlefield Day Tour in the Somme from Lille or Arras?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Australian and New Zealand Battlefield Day Tour in the Somme from Lille or Arras?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Australian and New Zealand Battlefield Day Tour in the Somme from Lille or Arras?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Australian and New Zealand Battlefield Day Tour in the Somme from Lille or Arras
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLilleBus Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisHistorical Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisFull-day Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBus Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesFull-day Tours - BrugesBus Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsFull-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM) Maison Folie Hospice d'HavréAqualudScience Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)Villa CavroisLille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)La Manufacture de RoubaixBondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)