- Get a behind the scenes look at the Beatles’ hometown
- See the city from 453 feet (138 m) at St John's beacon
- Enjoy free admission to the Beatles Story
- Experience Liverpool at a leisurely pace
Departure & Return
Meet your local tour guide outside the wonderful Central Library and Victorian Round Reading Rooms. Please take the opportunity to use the rest rooms inside the library before you start your tour.
The tour finishes at the Pier Head at the wonderful Beatles statues in front of the iconic waterfront buildings called the Three Graces. You are close to the Mersey Ferry Terminal, Museum of Liverpool & Royal Albert Docks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, bring a bottle of water and suncream
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4-hour Discover Liverpool Tour. Private 90-minute car tour & shared guided walk.