Departure & Return
In Williamson Square, just in front of the main entrance of the Playhouse Theatre, I will arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
The tour ends at St George's Hall which is located just opposite the Empire Theatre and Liverpool Lime Street Train Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor Walking Tour - 2.5 hours (approx) time & 2.6 miles distance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Reel Tours: Liverpool Film Location Walking Tour.