- Enjoy a comprehensive overview of Liverpool
- Visit important landmarks linked to The Beatles
- Learn what sets Liverpool apart from the rest of England
- Get exclusive suggestions for the rest of your trip
Departure & Return
Your Beatles to the Blitz Tour starts outside St. George’s Hall by the Prince Albert Statue. Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Average tour length. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Liverpool Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Liverpool Sightseeing Walking Tour: The Beatles to The Blitz.