8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This private North Wales day trip is a more luxurious way to explore the local area than a crowded bus tour. After a private pickup, travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to a selection of interesting sights with a Blue Badge accredited guide to provide commentary. Highlights include Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Snowdonia National Park, Conwy, Llandudno, and a slate splitting demonstration at the National Slate Museum.
- Save time and tick off multiple North Wales highlights in a day
- Stop off for photo opportunities at the foot of Mount Snowdon
- Switch crowded buses for a luxury private transfer
- Stay connected as you travel with onboard Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet clients at their home with a door to door service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Door to Door Luxury day out to North Wales for up to 6 guests?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Door to Door Luxury day out to North Wales for up to 6 guests?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Door to Door Luxury day out to North Wales for up to 6 guests?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Door to Door Luxury day out to North Wales for up to 6 guests?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Door to Door Luxury day out to North Wales for up to 6 guests
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHoneymoonFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLiverpoolBus Tours - North West EnglandHoneymoon - North West EnglandFull-day Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - ManchesterHoneymoon - ManchesterFull-day Tours - ManchesterBus Tours - BirminghamHoneymoon - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory