Explore our promoted experiences
- See two of Lombok’s Pink Beaches and visit two tiny islets
- Snorkel Gili Petelu and meet starfish on Gili Pasir
- Get personal attention from your snorkeling guide in a group of maximum 15
- Relax with door-to-door transfers to and from Lombok airport or hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect name may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, plastic bag & sandals.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lombok Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff