9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Waterfall Ticket in Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall
Tips for guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Will pick you up at 08.30 and then take you to Malimbu Hill, Senaru Village, and the we do Soft Trekking to Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jonny Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfall Tour
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLombokBus Tours - UbudHiking - UbudNature and Wildlife - UbudEco Tours - UbudWalking Tours - UbudFull-day Tours - UbudBus Tours - Nusa DuaHiking - Nusa DuaNature and Wildlife - Nusa DuaEco Tours - Nusa DuaWalking Tours - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaBus Tours - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaEco Tours - KutaWalking Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory