Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Bath, Avebury, and Lacock from London
- Admire the Georgian architecture and Roman Baths of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the village of Laycock and see the prehistoric Avebury Stone Circle
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Our London departure point** is located at stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station*. Arriving by train or underground - Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to our departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi - Request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left. *Please note that we do not depart from Victoria Coach Station
What To Expect
On arrival in Bath, have ample free time to discover the main attractions of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the Roman Baths and the grandiose Bath Abbey.
Following lunch (own expense), continue to Lacock village, famed for its picturesque streets, historic buildings, and role as a filming location.
The final stop is Avebury, home to a colossal stone circle that boasts the title of the world’s largest prehistoric stone circle, making it larger than the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge.
Conclude your tour with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- For your optional Lacock Abbey and Roman Baths tickets, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the link printed on your voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour when you are in London so that you can learn more about the country side and the wonderful city of bath." See review