Explore our promoted experiences
- Stray from the beaten path on a walking tour of the City of London
- Explore hidden alleys and winding backstreets without getting lost
- Travel around the area without worrying about parking or traffic jams
- An ideal way for first-time visitors to orient themselves in central London
Departure & Return
Your London Old City Walking Tour starts in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden. Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome on this tour for free
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 3 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff