5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Check off some of England’s most famous and most beautiful sights on this 5-day tour of Cornwall and Devon from London. Traveling in a top of the range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach, visit a handful of the region’s prettiest towns and most iconic attractions. Unravel the mysteries surrounding Stonehenge; explore Exeter and Dartmoor; discover castles, churches and beyond in Cornwall; hear about Glastonbury’s connection with King Arthur; and much, much more. Numbers limited to just 16 people to ensure a more personalized experience.
- 5-day tour from London to Devon and Cornwall
- Visit the famous stone circle of Stonehenge
- Find out for yourself why the beauty of Cornwall is so renowned
- Breathe in the sea air at the South Devon coast
- Four nights accommodation in 3-star B&Bs or hotels (your choice) and breakfast, included
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights en-suite accommodation with breakfast in either a B&B or 3-star Hotel.
Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
Meals and refreshments
Departure & Return
Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SL, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please note that on some rare occasions, this tour may stay in Torquay instead of Exeter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your optional attraction tickets, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the links printed on your voucher.
- Winchester - You have free time in Winchester between 11am and 1pm. If you'd like to visit the cathedral, castle or any of the town’s attractions, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Stonehenge - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tintagel Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Minack Theatre – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
What is the departure point for the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:The tour departs from the Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London.
Is parking available near the departure point for the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:Parking can be difficult to find in the center of town. It is highly recommended that you take advantage of the excellent public transportation that is available.
How early should I arrive for the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:Check-in closes 15 minutes before your departure time. The tour departs on time, so please do not arrive late.
Can I bring luggage with me on the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:You may bring up to 20kg (44lbs) of luggage per person. This may consist of a small bag for onboard personal items and a larger suitcase or rucksack.
What should I bring with me on the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather. Bring your camera and spending money for lunch, optional admission tickets, etc.
Are admission fees included in the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:No. You pay for access to sites such as castles and museums as you arrive. Most of these locations accept both cash and card.
What type of vehicle is used during the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:The tour is conducted in a 16 seat Mercedes Mini-coach. There are three steps up into the coach – each 150mm in height. There are grab handles on both sides, the step edges are clearly marked and the treads are non-slip.
Can I bring a wheelchair on the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:The bus is not wheelchair accessible, however, there is storage available for a folding wheelchair or walking frame. Guests must be able to get on/off the bus on their own or with the assistance of a companion as guides cannot assist physically.
Are restrooms available on the bus during the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:There are no restrooms on board the bus, however, the group does make regular breaks to use the restroom during the tour.
Can I bring my small child with me on the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:All guests must be at least 5 years old to participate in this tour. If your child is 5 or older, but under 1.35m (4.4 ft.) tall, please notate this in the "Special Requirements" box so a booster seat can be arranged.
Where will we be staying during the 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour?
A:You stay two nights in the historic Roman city of Exeter (or Torquay) and two nights in the Cornish coastal town of Falmouth.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London?
A:This activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London.
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London.
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyMulti-day Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMulti-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeMulti-day Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Courtauld GalleryBrick Lane Music HallCity of LondonAlbert MemorialWallace CollectionZSL London ZooVictoria and Albert MuseumThe Kia OvalKing's CrossParliament Square Windsor CastleLondon ChinatownWestminster AbbeyWarwick CastleThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsHarrodsSouth BankPrince Edward TheatreHandel & Hendrix in LondonWest End Theater District