- Afternoon tea at The Milestone Hotel
- Partake in the quintessentially English tradition of afternoon tea
- Learn about the history of the hotel, dating back to 1689
- Tea includes pastries, scones, finger sandwiches, and a vast selection of teas
- Little Prince and Princess tea menu for children
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Milestone Hotel, London Address: 1 Kensington Court, London W8 5DL Directions: Nearest station: High Street Kensington (Circle and District Lines)
What To Expect
In the dining room, have a seat and prepare to be pampered by the excellent service during this quintessentially English tradition. The tea service is a balance of sweet and savory, including French pastries, plain and sweet scones, and three tiers of sandwiches. This spread is accompanied by Devonshire clotted cream and homemade preserves, as well as a selection of pastries including tartlets, cupcakes, and macaroons. Choose from the vast tea menu, including a selection of exclusive single estate teas. See Itinerary section for a sample list of finger sandwiches.
Traditionally, afternoon tea at the Milestone Hotel is adults only, so there is a special Little Prince and Princess Afternoon Tea menu for their younger guests, complete with a delicious milkshake.
Special dietary requirements can be accommodated; please notify the hotel in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, bookings require a minimum of two people. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Afternoon Tea is booked at 3:00 pm, please be at the hotel 15 minutes beforehand.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Allergies / Dietary Restrictions: Please inform us of any dietary requirements at least 48 hours in advance, including requests for Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten-Free Afternoon Teas. Please note that due to the nature of their business and offering the hotel cannot guarantee 100% allergen or intolerant free recipes/dishes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons