Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Bath and Stonehenge on a day trip from London
- Explore Bath city or upgrade to include tickets to the Roman baths
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Round-trip transfers from central London included
Departure & Return
Meeting point & Departure point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Meeting time: 08:00am. Departure time: 08:30am Return time: Approx. 07:30am Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic congestions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you wait on line to go to the bathroom, that will take about 20 minutes of your time." See review