7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Parliament Square, London SW1P, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoner
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bicester Village Private Guided Shopping Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bicester Village Private Guided Shopping Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bicester Village Private Guided Shopping Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bicester Village Private Guided Shopping Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeShopping ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondon4WD Tours - HorleySporting Events - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyExtreme - HorleyShopping Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Horley4WD Tours - Stansted MountfitchetSporting Events - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetExtreme - Stansted MountfitchetShopping Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted Mountfitchet4WD Tours - CambridgeSporting Events - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeExtreme - CambridgeShopping Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeCategory
Royal Albert Hall MCC Museum Tottenham Hotspur StadiumRoyal Air Force Museum LondonSt. Pancras InternationalLondon City HallPrince Edward TheatreShaftesbury TheatreEmirates StadiumSt. Paul's CathedralBrick Lane Music HallSt. James's ParkMaryleboneCity of LondonLondon National TheatreWestminster BridgeGolden Hinde Up at The O2MayfairBrixton Market