2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See London from the streets, water, and sky with this great-value package that lets you explore London at your own pace. Easily reach top sights without spending a fortune on cab fare with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket valid for 1, 2, or 3 days. You’ll also get an aerial view of the city aboard the London Eye giant observation wheel and glide past Parliament and Big Ben on a Thames River cruise (Fri-Sun only).
- Reach dozens of London's top sights on a double-decker hop-on hop-off bus
- Customize your ticket with the choice of a 24-, 48-, or 72-hour option
- Take in panoramic views of the British capital from the London Eye
- Pass beneath London’s famous bridges on a Thames River cruise (Fri-Sun only)
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off open-top sightseeing bus tour valid for 1 or 2 Days
Entry ticket to The London Eye
Recorded commentary in 5 languages
Thames River Cruise
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Your time slot for the London Eye must be pre-booked via the link printed on your voucher
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Big Day out - London Eye Ticket, London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour & River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Big Day out - London Eye Ticket, London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour & River Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Big Day out - London Eye Ticket, London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour & River Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Big Day out - London Eye Ticket, London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour & River Cruise
17 days 8 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonHop on Hop Off - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyHop on Hop Off - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetHop on Hop Off - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeCategory
Harrods Tours & TicketsWellington Arch Tours & TicketsGuards Museum Tours & TicketsFan Museum Tours & TicketsTheatre Royal Drury Lane Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera House Tours & TicketsWimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum Tours & TicketsKing's Cross Tours & TicketsBanqueting House Tours & TicketsSir John Soane's Museum Tours & TicketsKew Gardens Tours & TicketsOld Royal Naval College Tours & TicketsZSL London Zoo Tours & TicketsQueen's Theatre Tours & TicketsBroadway Market Tours & TicketsLord's Cricket Ground Tours & TicketsJermyn Street Tours & TicketsBrick Lane Tours & TicketsCourtauld Gallery Tours & TicketsAbbey Road Tours & Tickets