Departure & Return
Parliament Square Corner - Opposite The Houses of Parliament and leading to Abingdon Street facing Victoria Tower!
We Reach The Magnificent Buckingham Palace - The End Point For Our Adventure. Learn About It's Origins As A Silkworm Farm, to it's War Troubles and it's Fantastic signal to notify you if the Queen is in!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Will we be using public transport on the tour? I'm afraid not - this is solely a walking tour!
- How long is the walk? 1.38 miles - we stop at different points frequently to take photographs, and at these points - there is often a place to take a seat.
- Not recommended for those with difficulty walking - though we will stop at several locations where there is often a place to sit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oliver Briggs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.