- Cruise through London’s street on an iconic Routemaster bus
- Enjoy a short boat ride on the Thames River, passing St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London and more
- Explore the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace, which are only open to the public for two months of the year
- Plug into an audio guide and learn about Queen Elizabeth II and the British Royal Family
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs at 7:45am (Boarding starts at 7:30am)
What To Expect
Sit back into your comfortable seat, and have your camera ready for your panoramic tour of top London sights. Journey around the landmark-packed heart of the city, and enjoy great views of such famous monuments as Lord Nelson’s Column in Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey, the latter the setting of the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in 2011.
Leave your bus at the Thames River, and step on to a comfortable sightseeing boat for a scenic cruise. As you sail, admire London’s skyline. See the massive dome of St. Paul’s Cathedral, and snap photos of Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and newer city icons such as the London Eye.
Afterward, continue by bus to Buckingham Palace: the official London residence of Britain’s royals since the 19th century. Walk with your guide to the entrance of the palace, a site that’s only open to the public for two months each year. Then, bid your guide goodbye and enter independently as guides are not permitted to accompany you inside.
Show your prebooked ticket, and set off on an audio-guided tour of Queen Elizabeth II’s opulent State Rooms. Admire the glittering chandeliers, sumptuous furnishings and other priceless treasures from the famous Royal Collection, and drink in the rarified atmosphere of the history-stepped rooms and halls.
Your experience ends when you exit Buckingham Palace, leaving you free to continue exploring London independently or to make your own way back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Eating and drinking are not permitted inside the State Rooms. Photography, video recording and filming including the use of wearable devices for non-commercial purposes are not permitted inside the State Rooms.
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized