Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Departure & Return
MEETING TIME: 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. MEETING PLACE: Green Park Underground Station. MEETING POINT: Exit for Green Park/Buckingham Palace. Meet Guide at Fountain area just down the path from the station. Guide will be at fountain area close to the refreshment stand.
The tour will end in the area close top Westminster Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note: The Changing of the Guard schedule is dependent on season and weather and cannot guarantee that it will take place on your tour, In the event that the ceremony does not take place the guide will offer an alternative by increasing extra time at other locations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours GBP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff