- Visit two of England's royal residences in one day
- Walk through the grounds of Windsor Castle, which has more than 900 years of royal history
- Take an audio tour at Buckingham Palace to learn about its role in the British monarchy
- Round-trip transportation included for an added convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Head inside and take an independent audio tour of the opulent State Rooms, used by the royal family to receive guests on state and public occasions. Learn about the history of the richly gilded rooms as you view the exquisite furnishings and some of the treasures of the Royal Collection that include paintings by Canaletto and Van Dyck, porcelain and other finery.
From Buckingham Palace, head to Windsor Castle. As you travel, hear how this vast fortress-palace is the world’s oldest occupied castle. Originally built by William the Conqueror in 1070, it boasts a long history as a royal residence, and is used today by Queen Elizabeth II as a weekend home and for state occasions.
On arrival, be one of the first to head inside, and explore independently. Walk around the grounds and the State Apartments, with their lavishly furnished chambers and halls, and marvel at stunning St George’s Chapel, the burial place of 10 sovereigns, including Henry VIII.
While in Windsor, take advantage of the opportunity to see St. George's Chapel. This beautiful chapel, the place of worship for the queen and the royal family, saw the much-celebrated wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in 2018.
Your trip concludes back in London at the famous Harrod's Department Store, leaving you free to continue your London sightseeing or return to your hotel as you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that due to palace/castle restrictions, the guide will not accompany you inside the State Apartments
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Audio guide is available for Buckingham Palace visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Highly recommend you use a guided tour - it's worth the fast entry, especially during the busy tourist season in London." See review
- "Once you arrive you are told that photography is not allowed in both the castle and the palace." See review
- "This trip is only provide bus to Windsor and back to Buckingham palace." See review