3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the City of London with your own private guide on this 3-hour walking tour. Among the tangle of streets, discover top attractions such as St Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Cross the River Thames via the Millennium Bridge to see Borough Market and a replica of the Golden Hinde II, which Sir Francis Drake sailed around the globe. Learn about London’s history, politics and royals from your guide’s informative commentary. You’ll also ride a double-decker bus for the full London experience.
- Private 3-hour walking tour of the City of London
- See famous sites including St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London
- Cross the Millennium Bridge and view London Bridge and Tower Bridge
- Walk around the densely populated streets of London’s original settlement
- Take a short ride on a classic double-decker bus
Saved to wishlist!
Guide will meet you at the hotel
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Westminster , London SW1A 2JR, UK
Westminster tube station exit 1