Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Cutty Sark in Greenwich with an admission ticket
- Explore the world’s last surviving tea clipper boat
- Learn about life at sea during the 19th century
- See where the sailors spent their time on board
- Pose at the boat's steering wheel for photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 5 years are free to enter the attraction
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival at the attraction you will be asked to kindly forward your e-ticket to a designated email address
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Maritime Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons