- See Faulty Towers The Dining Experience, a hilarious, internationally acclaimed show
- Be transported back to the 1970s with this homage to the British BBC TV series Fawlty Towers
- Enjoy a 1970s-inspired 3-course meal, served by the characters
Departure & Return
Departure PointPresident Hotel, 56-60 Guilford St, London WC1N 1DB, UK
What To Expect
The antics of the actors unfold as you eat, with this comedy playing out around you. Laugh as you dine and savor the flavor of dishes like rich tomato and basil soup, roasted chicken with seasonal vegetables, and sumptuous chocolate mousse cake for dessert.
Please note that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience portrays the spirit of the Fawlty Towers TV characters and the atmosphere they create, but the performers are impersonators and the show has no connection to the BBC, nor to John Cleese, Connie Booth, or their TV scripts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: If you have an allergy to nuts, whether airborne, through ingestion or physical contact, please let us know and confirm the nature of it at least 72 hours before the performance. If we are not made aware of this until the performance date, the hotel and ITI reserve the right to refuse admission. Please note that we also have a gag in the show that involves peanuts, if we are aware of your allergy we will source a reliable nut free alternative. However, please note that even the manufacturers of this cannot guarantee that their product may not contain traces of nuts. If you have any concerns on this, please contact us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faulty Towers The Dining Experience Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "A great experience, if you know the show you will love the dinner.." See review