- Tour the Tower of London with a White Tower Warden
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London aboard a vintage double-decker Routemaster bus
- Take a guided tour of Westminster Abbey, with afternoon tea at the Cellarium Cafe to follow
- Great value tour includes all entrance tickets
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour Starts: 8:15 am, Evan Evans Office, boarding commences at 8:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower and there is no disabled access.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements at least 72-hours in advance and we will do our best to accommodate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands