- Harry Potter tour of London by luxury coach
- Hear insider gossip about the films from an expert Harry Potter guide
- Visit film locations like Number 12, Grimmauld Place – used in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pose for pictures at Platform 9 ¾ while imagining Harry running through the wall in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- See countless London landmarks that inspired J K Rowling to write her acclaimed Harry Potter novels
Departure & Return
Just to the left outside the entrance / exit of Temple Station.
Kings Cross Station (Platform 9 and 3/4s)
What To Expect
As you zip through London, get the insider scoop on the making of the movies, chat with fellow muggles and recall your favorite scenes. Pass Number 12, Grimmauld Place, the family home of Sirius Black in the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which became a sanctuary for Harry and his allies. Pass Diagon Alley where Harry purchased all his magical school supplies and the Leaky Cauldron, the popular wizarding pub.
Your last stop is King’s Cross Station to visit the perplexing Platform 9 ¾. Reenact the moment when Harry Potter launched himself through the platform portal to the Hogwarts Express. Your tour ends here, so take your time getting the perfect picture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Harry Potter London Bus Tour of Film Locations in London.