Explore our promoted experiences
- Harry Potter walking tour in London
- Visit film sites
- Hear stories from the making of the movies
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
MORNING departure: 9am (meeting at 8:45 am) - Exit 1, Westminster Underground Station to meet your guide AFTERNOON departure. 2:00pm(meeting at 1:45pm), Westminster Underground Station, Exit 1
What To Expect
You’ll spot the entrance to the "Leaky Cauldron" pub at the entrance to "Diagon Alley": before the “Statute of Secrecy” that banned non-wizards, both muggles and wizards could gather in the pub for pickled eel and bowls of soup. Continue down "Diagon Alley", then stand in the spot where Death Eaters destroyed the Millennium Bridge.
Throughout the tour, your guide will share the magic behind the film locations, and how the real world London cityscape helped inspired the books. This Harry Potter walking tour concludes at "Platform 9 ¾" at King's Cross—the last stop before Hogwarts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour 1 Starts: 9:00am, Westminster Underground Station Exit 1 (Please arrive by 8.45am) / Ends: approx 12:00pm, Platform 9 3/4 (Kings Cross Station)
- Tour 2 Starts: 14:00pm, Westminster Underground Station Exit 1 (Please arrive by 13.45pm) / Ends: approx 17:00pm, Platform 9 3/4 (Kings Cross Station)
- Travel card (zone 1) or Oyster card is not included and elements of this tour require a travel/Oyster card.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Disclaimer: This Tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling.’
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands