- See the real-life inspirations for Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the Ministry of Magic
- Learn more about Harry Potter and the filming of the movies from an expert guide
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
You will be meeting your wizarding expert in the centre of Leadenhall Market (between Reiss, Pizza Express, Lamb Tavern and the Pen Shop).
The tour ends in Borough Market near London Bridge Station
What To Expect
Accompanied by your guide, a fellow muggle, set out to discover London most magical spots and explore the sites where the Harry Potter movies were filmed. Along the way, see the real-life locations that inspired fictional sets including the Leaky Cauldron pub, Diagon Alley, the Ministry of Magic, and Knocturn Alley. Visit sites such as the historic Clink prison, The Golden Hinde, and Westminster Station; walk across ‘The Wobbly Bridge’ (the Millennium Bridge); and admire the magnificent St. Paul's Cathedral, one of London’s most iconic landmarks.
Your tour ends in Cecil Court, near Leicester Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If tour is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour for Muggles Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.