Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is in the ticket hall inside Westminster tube station next to the Information Point by Exit 4 where you will see your guide with a wand.
Tour ends at Bank Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be prepared to walk a lot - you cover a lot of ground in 2 hours, but it is enjoyable to see the street scenes as they were set for the movies and how they are IRL." See review